HeartStart Event Review is an easy-to-use application for managing the case data recorded by your Philips defibrillator, whether you are interested in data collection, case review, or response analysis. HeartStart Event Review accepts and presents your defibrillator's ECG case data, including shocks and audio (if recorded). And it allows you to round out the data with case details by adding notes and completing basic data entry screens. Using Event Review, you can integrate ECGs from multiple defibrillators into one case for a complete event history.
System Requirements for Review Express:
- Computer/ Processor - Pentium III equivalent or higher
- Display - Super VGA 800x600 16-bit color minimum. 1024x768 screen resolution with 16-bit color recommended
- Memory - 128 MB recommended (64 MB minimum)
- Operating System - Windows 2000 Professional or Windows XP Professional. For Windows XP and Windows 2000, Review Express 3.1 must be installed by user with administrator rights.
- Web Connection - A modem or broadband Internet connection is required for download. File is approximately 7.1 megabytes in size - download time will vary depending on your connection speed.
Philips HeartStart Event Review Software - for One PC: Only 495.00
Click here to download our Order Form Worksheet...
Back to the top