"The Cornerstone of every successful AED Program!"
The policies and procedures you need to ensure you'll have an effective life-saving system are now included with EVERY First on Scene™ AED Program! Setting Emergency Responders Network apart from everyone else, this comprehensive guide will provide your AED Program Director with the ingredients needed to successfully implement your AED Program from start to finish. And whether you use it as a "stand alone" program or as a supplement to the WebAED Program Management System, it clearly spells out everything needed to run an efficient internal Medical Emergency Response system and includes a prioritized checklist that will help keep you organized.
The information described below highlights some the important aspects of our copyrighted Online Automated External Defibrillator Program Implementation Guide (Policies and Procedures) and Reference Manual!
• Including: Overview of the AED Program & Frequently Asked Questions.
• Including: Organizational Overview, AED Program Checklist. & AED Team Member “Program” Responsibilities and Definitions.
• Including: Response System Overview, AED Team Member Responsibilities, Communication, Important Items to Know “Before” the Emergency, AED Procedures OVERVIEW, AED Procedures DETAILED EXPLANATION, Transferring Patient Care to Emergency Medical Services & Post-Incident Procedures.
• Including: Understanding Section 4, Initial Training Requirements, Refresher Training Requirements & Periodic Skill Training.
• Including: AED Program Employee Announcement Example Letter, Participating AED Team Member Names, Contact Information and Date of Training, Location of AEDs, ER Network Notification Form, Operators DAILY Checklist, Operators MONTHLY Checklist, Post - Incident report form & Replacement Parts Order Forms.
• Including: How to contact Emergency Responders Network, Inc. & Equipment manufacturers.
• Including: Program Definitions, Methods to access Federal and State Statute and Regulations, ERN® Program Implementation Guide References, Patient Care Forms with directions & Basic First Aid Emergency Equipment Checklist with directions.
• Including: miscellaneous product and technical information.
This comprehensive online guide will provide your AED Program Director with the ingredients needed to successfully implement your AED Program from start to finish. It clearly spells out everything needed to run an efficient internal Medical Emergency Response system and includes a prioritized checklist that will help keep you organized.
“You will not only have a highly effective AED Program, you will have a comprehensive pre-hospital internal medical emergency response system."